Monday, August 18, 2008

Community Events | Wedding Steps Bridal Expo held at Ethan Allen Hotel

Getting married and planning for the future?

Planning the details of your wedding can help ensure that your big day goes smoothly and as beautifully as you want it to be, but have you planned on where you will live after you say the "I do's"?

Buying a home is usually one of the first things a couple plans for as they prepare for the future together. As you plan your dream wedding, let me help you find your deam home.

I invite you to visit me online at http://www.lisaandyou.com/, where you will see that I have built a reputation for client satisfaction and devoted to making your purchase as smooth as possible. Call me for personal, one-on-one help with what some say is the next biggest decision you will make in your life.

I'm here to assist you every step of the way.

You can reach me direct at 203.733.1613 or lisabrown@remax.net.

I also invite you to register for your personal Listingbook account, where you will find everything you need to know about Homes for Sale in Northern Fairfield and New Haven Counties.

See all the wedding vendors in one location!

Community Events: Wedding Steps Bridal Expo

Ethan Allen Hotel
August 21, 2008
Time: 6pm - 8pm

Community Events provided by Lisa Brown, REMAX Unlimited
http://www.lisaandyou.com/